Thursday 4 February 2010

Finished!!!

Woohoo! Finished the blanket! And, if I say so myself, it's beautiful. Almost tempting to keep it for any future babies we may have, but that wouldn't be fair. It was made with love for baby R, and baby R will have it. He's finally here: 19 days late, and then had a tough start in life with a suspected infection, then thrush, and weight-gaining concerns. He's home now, and his new parents are settling into real life with a newborn. Could make some people broody... Don't tell hubby though - he'll freak! Will post a picture of the blanket once I get myself organised enough to take one!

In other news, I mentioned that I'd been taking part in an Alpha group at our church. Well, one of my friends decided to follow Jesus last week! I'm so excited, and so is she. It's been such a priveledge watching and taking part in her journey towards faith. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment